Sandra King | Associate
Prime Strategies Group
Auckland, New Zealand
Telephone: +64 27 654 3333
Sandra has a proven track record in working collaboratively with clients and delivering business results. She is a performance-focused manager who has been involved in the marketing and communications industry in both New Zealand and Australia for over twenty-five years.
Sandra has held various Senior Management and Executive positions specialising in commercial growth and business transformation projects, working closely with a large number of clients in a multiple of industries. Over her career Sandra has also been Managing Director of small and medium sized businesses with consumer products selling through retail and e-commerce channels.
Sandra is passionate about helping business owners succeed using six guiding principles:
- Strategic assessment and advice for leveraging business value, development and expansion
- Understanding markets and customers, preparation and implementation of marketing and communication plans
- Preparation and implementation of sales plans and measurement systems
- Analysis of operational structure and business processes, compliance assurance
- Productivity measures and profitability analysis of costs, expenses and margin
- Developing a high performance and collaborative work culture
Sandra is passionate about the New Zealand business environment and helping business owners reach their full potential.
“We have been extremely fortunate to have Sandra King work alongside us this past year. Her commitment to our business and to us has been outstanding – she has kept us focused and on task and has given us tools and knowledge that have already improved our performance and business outcomes. We’re looking forward to a continued relationship. Thank you Sandra.”
– Importer, Used UK Caravan Sales.
Sandra is a qualified Company Director and gives her knowledge around the need for business governance in an ever increasingly complicated business environment.
Sandra is married and living on a lifestyle block with horses, sheep and chickens. She has three children, is a semi-empty-nester and loves nothing more than spending time with her family, planting on the property, horse riding, snow skiing, walking or watching her family participate in a variety of sports activities.